MCMC’s Auto-No Fault programs facilitates the aggressive management of accident related medical expenses and related third party exposure. From photocopying of medical records, to locating a unique specialist in a remote part of the country, we offer our clients a full range of services.
We understand the needs of the Auto-No Fault market and pride ourselves in the following:
- Turnaround Time – delivering reports in a timely manner expedites critical decision making.
- Testimony – negotiating fees and scheduling appearances with expert witnesses saves time and money on litigated files.
- Technology – our online platform enables service requests, report delivery, and other electronic correspondence via a secure web interface.
- Quality Assurance – ensuring all medical issues requested are addressed by the provider and substantiated by objective medical findings.
- Customer Service – proactive communication regarding case status empowers claims adjuster to make knowledgeable decisions.
- Provider Network – diversity of objective health professionals with specific expertise in the governing jurisdiction, medical specialty, and insurance coverage.
- Account Management – onsite customer service available to update clients, address inquiries and duplicate files.
MCMC Services – in Auto-No Fault:
- Medical Bill Review
- Integrated Services
- Independent Peer Review
- Independent Medical Examination
- Investigative Services