MCMC’s Internet based claims management applications, like Zebra, ensure a seamless transparency between MCMC and clients. Our innovative technology allows clients to use technology to manage all aspects of a claim in a virtual environment.
In addition to managing the claim real-time and knowing what the claim status is because of MCMC’s transparent workflow, a client can also manage billing, use the electronic document storage function and run real time reports. All applications are HIPAA compliant and increase efficiencies which ultimately saves each client time and money.
Zebra, MCMC’s innovative claims management application, ensures that an adjustor has critical information about each claim at his or her fingertips which allows the efficient management of the claim in a virtual transparent environment.
Zebra provides the adjustor with the ability to:
- Transparently view the real time status of each claim.
- Research historical or in process claims.
- Review, approve or deny in process claims.
- Communicate directly with MCMC staff.
- Transfer claims to other Zebra users.
- Create combined bill documents.
- Print claim summaries.
- Visualize activity through a calendar view function.
- Store all claim documents electronically in one location.
- Increase efficiency through a notification system of important pending items.
- Look up PPO information.
In addition, Zebra has a wide range of standard and custom reports. Reports can be sorted by employer, carrier or TPA as well as by state of jurisdiction, provider and date. Standard reports are available in PDF format and Zebra also allows raw data to be sent to Microsoft Excel or Access for further evaluation and analysis. Standard reports include:
- Summary Savings Analysis – demonstrates savings, fees, return on investment and other relevant statistics.
- Savings by State – demonstrates data by state of jurisdiction.
- Claimant Detail – allows statistical analysis of individual claimant activity.
- Provider Summary – allows evaluation of provider usage and treatment trends.
- PPO Penetration – demonstrates PPO effectiveness.
- Non-network Provider Summary – allows evaluation of non-network providers.
All MCMC data is housed in a secure data center hosted by Expedient Communications.
Expedient Communications provides collocation and managed services in a SAS70 2
certified data center located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- SSAE16 SOC1 Audited and PCI-DSS Compliant
- More than 200,000 square feet of space
- Features environmental control systems, raised floor, fault tolerant power plants, advanced fire detection and suppression systems
- Unparalleled security enforcement
- Connection via 1Gbps and 10Gbps long haul fiber optic rings which enable easy data replication