MCMC‘s web-based Case Management Software system, WebOPUS®, was developed to exclusively support comprehensive managed care services and reporting activities in workers’ compensation, disability and integrated benefit programs.
Designed and continually enhanced by users, medical providers, adjusters, risk managers, employers and consultants, WebOPUS® helps maximize data capture, manage workflow, guide clinical decision making and create customized reports.
- Extensive document creation and storage capacity
- E-mail alerts notify adjuster of a new injury or any case management event
- Internet capabilities allow users to view the real-time status of a claim and case management notes
- Internet search engine for identifying approved providers
- System flexibility allows for the creation of client-specific data fields to customize reporting
- Comprehensive data collection screens
- Intuitive data entry interface, including pop-up menus and scrolling lists
- Supports telephonic, field and vocational case management, as well as Utilization Review, IMEs, Peer Reviews and more
- Automated ad-hoc “tickler” system allows efficient diary management
- Flexibility to assign teams to specific clients, locations or departments
- Prospective identification of cases that are approaching accepted limits for disability duration and physical medicine guidelines