Zebra®, MCMC’s innovative claims management application, ensures that an adjustor has critical information about each claim at his or her fingertips which allows the efficient management of the claim in a virtual transparent environment.
Zebra® provides the adjustor with the ability to:
- Transparently view the real time status of each claim.
- Research historical or in process claims.
- Review, approve or deny in process claims.
- Communicate directly with MCMC staff.
- Transfer claims to other Zebra® users.
- Create combined bill documents.
- Print claim summaries.
- Visualize activity through a calendar view function.
- Store all claim documents electronically in one location.
- Increase efficiency through a notification system of important pending items.
- Look up PPO information.
In addition, Zebra® has a wide range of standard and custom reports. Reports can be sorted by employer, carrier or TPA as well as by state of jurisdiction, provider and date. Standard reports are available in PDF format and Zebra® also allows raw data to be sent to Microsoft Excel or Access for further evaluation and analysis.
Standard reports include:
- Summary Savings Analysis – demonstrates savings, fees, return on investment and other relevant statistics.
- Savings by State – demonstrates data by state of jurisdiction.
- Claimant Detail – allows statistical analysis of individual claimant activity.
- Provider Summary – allows evaluation of provider usage and treatment trends.
- PPO Penetration – demonstrates PPO effectiveness.
- Non-network Provider Summary – allows evaluation of non-network providers.
- Security - online, real-time access to case status